“Clear current data on a Target store before Migration” additional option allows to delete the data on your Target store in compliance to the entities selected for an automated migration. For example: if you’re migrating “Products” and “Taxes” entities from Source to Target cart, this option will wipe out such entities on your Target store beforehand starting the transfer.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to clear current data from the Target Store before migration?
- How many steps to migration from your store to a target store
- How many times it can be used?
- How to migrate configurable product from BigCommerce to Magento?
- Can I upgrade an already existing OpenCart store to the latest version?
- Can I upgrade an already existing Magento store to the latest version?
- Can I upgrade an already existing Prestashop store to the latest version?
- I just need to import products or customers or orders . What can I do?
- How can I delete test data from your demo site?
- Can I increase my entity limit after purchasing?