By default Bigcommerce variants will be migrated as simple product with custom options on Magento. To migrate them as configurable products we need to change the import mode, this is quite easy to do
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to clear current data from the Target Store before migration?
- How many steps to migration from your store to a target store
- How many times it can be used?
- How to migrate configurable product from BigCommerce to Magento?
- Can I upgrade an already existing OpenCart store to the latest version?
- Can I upgrade an already existing Magento store to the latest version?
- Can I upgrade an already existing Prestashop store to the latest version?
- I just need to import products or customers or orders . What can I do?
- How can I delete test data from your demo site?
- Can I increase my entity limit after purchasing?