In this case, please contact us and provide your detailed information of the placed order as well as the products that you intend to order. If the amount of the new order is less than the amount of the initial order, we will send you the product that you aim to buy immediately and refund you the difference. Conversely, if the new order costs more, please transfer the difference to our PayPal account email@example.com and inform us of your PayPal email address. Right after checking that your payment is complete, we will exchange the product for you.
Articles in this section
- I need product A but I have bought product B instead of A. What should I do?
- What security is in place to protect my information when I purchase on your store?
- How May I Know My Order Status Is “Complete” Or Still “Pending”?
- How Can I Get The Products After Purchasing?
- How Can I Cancel A Pending Order To Place A New One?
- I Ought To Buy A Product, But Mistakenly I Placed An Order For The Other. How Should I Do?
- How can I get the Invoice after purchasing?
- Why can’t I find my purchased items in Downloadable products?
- Why can’t I add products to cart successfully?
- How long does it take to get my purchased items after placing order?